Everything we have and everything we are is a gift from God. Life itself is God's gift to us. Our family, our friends, the time we have and our talents have been given to us. Our ability to use these gifts to earn an income is also God's gift.
Out Stewardship Challenge
To develop and then share our gifts with others - with no strings attached. We share these gifts out of our love for God and in gratitude to Him.
Our Parish Community
- Celebrates Faith - we gather as a community for spiritual nourishment
- Values Engagement - we add to parish life by involvement in our many groups and ministries
- Supports generously - we plan and budget for a meaningful financial commitment to support our parish and Pope Francis' call to mission
Payment Options - There are currently three payment methods
- Weekly envelopes - these are left in the baskets during the second collection at Mass.
- Credit card
- Direct Debit from a nominated bank account.
Contact the Parish Office on (03) 9873 1341 for more information
or complete and submit the on line form under the Stewardship Pledge form tab.